We are one of the leading manufacturer of customized combo bags for molten metal fitration used for DC Sheet Ingot Casting & Slab Casting in any smelters.
There are two types of combo bags.
- Soft White Combo Bag
- Thermotex Fabric (TF) Rigid Combo Bag
FUNCTIONALITY OF TF RIGID COMBO BAGS:
In D.C. Casting, Combo Bag controls the flow pattern and temperature distribution, which effect the temperature profile across the mold and hence the molten metal sump; these have bearing on the structure in solidification. The practical solution to this problem has been to redirect the downward flow out of the downspout to a horizontal distributed flow, using a solid refractory box section or a flexible fiber bag, that is, Combo Bag. Distribution of hot metal into the ingot sump results in uniform temperature gradient.
TF Rigid Combo Bags:
- Remains firm throughout the cast; negligible deformations.
- Low odour and smoke in contact with molten metal, at start of cast and during casting.
- Can be provided in variety of shapes, as required by the User; will be suited for bag attachments.
- Resourcefully decreases the scuffle in casting. It is also self-priming and aids in hands-free cast start. With less turbulence, oxides are also trapped
- Controlled and easy casting with good metal and temperature distribution; improved sheet ingot metal quality and structure.
- Cost effective and yields higher Return On Investment.
Advantages of TF Rigid Combo Bags:
- Favourable Temperature Distribution.
- Diminish Scrap.
- Eradicates Oxides & Dross.
- Unvarying Metal Dispersal.
- Reduces Turbulence.
Availibility of Combo Bags:
- Woven glass filtration fabric with different mesh size and width.
- In-house mold making facility for customized designing and stitching of Combo Bags as per needs of customer.
- Soft (foldable) and Rigid TF Combo Bags.
- Inner spout on demand.